Here’s a list of 100% vegan underwear and lingerie brands. There are other companies that make underwear from vegan materials, but this list is specifically of brands whose entire product line is vegan. This list includes companies that make men’s and women’s bikini briefs, boxer briefs, boxers, lingerie, and more. FYI, I wear MeUndies, listed below. I think they’re really comfortable, no wedgies, but I wish they didn’t all come with that black elastic waistband so I could wear it under something shear without worrying about a visible line. I asked customer service about it, and they said that the proprietary material they use for their waistband is naturally a dark color, so that’s why it’s like that.
This post my contain affiliate links.
100% Vegan Underwear and Lingerie Brands
- MeUndies (Men’s and women’s everyday underwear, uses vegan dyes, underwear made from modal from Austrian beech trees, use this link for 20% off)
- Pact (Men’s and women’s everyday underwear with some Fair Trade certified and some Organic certified items, use this referral link for 20% off)
Purrfect Pineapple (High-end women’s vegan lingerie brand designed and made in Toronto, Canada)
no longer exists.
- Shongolulu (Limited selection of boxer shorts, portion of profits donated to save wildlife, about $24)
- Woron (Sustainable modal women’s underwear, soft bras, bodysuits, leggings, camisoles from Scandinavian company, $25 – $110)
Jump to other vegan fashion brand categories:
- Vegan Shoe Brands
- Vegan Bag Brands
- Vegan Clothing Brands
- Vegan Wallet Brands
- Vegan Belt Brands
- Other Accessories from Vegan Brands
- Vegan Jewelry Brands
- Vegan Sock Brands